1. Visit your library’s web page!
2. Start a Twitter, Flickr, or Tumblr account.
3. Download a newspaper from the day your were born from an electronic database.
4. Learn how to DJ or create music with a computer. Try Audacity (free-open source!) or Garage Band.
5. Search a biography database for an article about your favorite musician or author.
6. Create a soundtrack or trailer for your favorite book. Ask you librarian for a camera!
7. Learn how to use some new software with free online tutorials.
8. Set up a podcast for a group or club you belong to.
9. Send a message to your favorite author– many have email, websites, blogs, and Twitter accounts.
10. Post to this blog about why you love the Severn Library!