- Read a poem at an open mic night or attend a poetry reading.
- Put a poem on the pavement: use sidewalk chalk!
- Put poetry in an unexpected place. Print out a favorite poem and leave it for someone to find.
- Take a poem and read it over lunch. Add some beauty to your daily routine.
- Download a poetry app (there are many out there for free). Click here for a great list.
- Stop by the library craft table to create spontaneous magnetic poetry.
Stop by the library on April 18th for Poem in your Pocket Day. Any student that stops by the library with a poem in their pocket will get a tasty treat. You can write the poem yourself or choose one from a favorite author.